Transport provision and plans for the Watford Health Campus
The Watford Health Campus is committed to increasing accessibility to the site by improving transport with emphasis on sustainable forms such as cycle paths and public transport services.
Good public transport and access links to the Watford Health Campus are essential to provide an economically and socially sustainable development and plans include:
- The Croxley Rail Link for direct access to the site and beyond by train - a new station will be a 10 minute walk from the Hospital
- The introduction of pedestrian and cycle routes in new green spaces around the site
- An increased proportion of journeys made via public transport, with the hope of new bus services being attracted to the site
- A more accessible car parking for visitors to the site
- Provision of new access and link roads to the site